Nanotech Partner (Nanocomposix.eu) attaches great importance to your privacy, this privacy statement explains what personal data we collect and use, as well as why we do this.
This privacy statement is used by Nanotech Partner s.r.o. Nanotech Partner is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Nanotech Partner processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself, for example when you fill in this data in creating an account, or when placing an order in our webshop.
Below is an overview of the personal data we may process:
• First and last name;
• Invoicing/delivery address;
• Telephone number;
• E-mail address;
• Location details;
• Purchase history;
• Other personal information you actively provide, for example by creating an account on our website, when you correspond with us, or when you call us;
• Technical details of the equipment you use, e.g. of your smartphone/laptop/tablet, such as IP address and the software used;
• Log-in details for your account;
• An overview of other data that are necessary in relation to the purposes for processing is given below.
Nanotech Partner can use this data for the following purposes:
• Fulfilling your order and payment;
• Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising literature;
• To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our service, e.g. to update you on the status of your order;
• To notify you of changes to our services and products;
• To offer you the option of creating an account;
• To be able to deliver goods and services to you;
• To improve our website and our service provision (at an individual level). We do this on the basis of your preferences, the use of our website, and market and customer surveys;
• Handling requests, settling complaints and disputes, and complying with legal obligations;
• The legal bases for our processing are the conclusion and performance of agreements we enter into with you, the meeting of our legal obligations, and the promotion of our justified interests, including by being able to offer and advertise our services. We also ask your consent to send you our email newsletter and to store cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Nanotech Partner does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes for which your data is collected.
Nanotech Partner takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanotech Partner only provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or in order to comply with a legal obligation. Nanotech Partner carefully selects the parties with whom we cooperate in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data. Third parties have concluded a processing agreement with Nanotech Partner which stipulates, among other things, that they will only process your data on behalf of Nanotech Partner.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website. Nanotech Partner uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. These are cookies with a purely technical function, and they are used to make the website work properly and to be able to optimise it. The cookies also ensure that your preferred settings are remembered, for example. We also place cookies that track your browsing behaviour so that we can provide customised content and advertising.
When you visited our website for the first time, we notified you about these cookies and asked for your permission to place them.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. Additionally, you can delete all information previously stored, through your browser’s settings.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing or to object to its processing by Nanotech Partner. Finally, you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you, to you or another organisation you have nominated, in a computer file.
For questions or a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer, withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
You may also send your question and/or request by post, to:
Nanotech Partner s.r.o
Vaclavske namesti 66
110 00 Prague 1
We may amend our privacy statement, for example because we want to clarify it further or correct a spelling error, or if our services or working methods change. You can always view the latest version of our privacy statement on our website.
This privacy statement was last updated on 24 May 2018.